Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baby Brody is here!

Well I am sitting in Methodist Germantown this morning looking at my baby son. This has been one of the coolest experiences to meet this little stranger that has been hiding from us for 9 months! He is perfect! Cari-Beth was a trooper! She did so well through about 12 hours of labor and a c-section. I was feeling worse than she was I think, and I didn't have to do anything! I am so proud of her. She is going to be an awesome mom. I am going to try and pick up this blog more since Brody has arrived. I will try and add pictures once I can get them uploaded.

3 comments:

Collins Family said...

Congrats! Yes turn it into a Brody Blog!!!!

The Blume Family said...

Brooks, Don't ever say that you were feeling worse than your wife was when she was in labor. Just a little advice, OK?
Love, Benay

Heather said...

Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com