Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Election

Well, the as the election draws near it appears that the candidates are in a dead heat. It appears that John McCain has closed the gap and then some. It is an exciting time for Republicans! The first Female Republican Nominee is a great one! Gov. Palin brings a fresh look to the campaign and was an excellent choice. Watch out Obama, McCain/Palin is taking the White House!

The closer Nov. gets, the tougher it will be. McCain has to do a good job of separating himself from the current president and promote action. Nothing against Bush, but in order to capture the swing votes needed he has to have a different look than the last 8 years. Obama will continue to try and tie McCain to Bush, but I think he will be unsuccessful.

It has been a well played chess match so far and I know that the Dems. have more tricks up their sleeves as well as the republicans. I worry from an Obama led nation. I feel his interests lie in higher taxes and I also worry about Obama's ties with his previous pastor and their "Loyalty to Mother Africa" as was described on the church website. I think the republican party has been largely gagged by the media, which plays to their favor. Because poll #'s are skewed farther towards the liberals than reality holds.

We are in tough times and I think there will be changef or the better no matter who takes office. But I feel McCain is better prepared for the job and has the public interest at heart.

No comments: