Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Xbox Woes

Well,
I finally got the Xbox 360 I had been wanting! If you are not aware, I have been enjoying Xbox live with Justin Foreman (which our wives love so much). I even went out and bought my favorite game Call of Duty 4. When I went to connect with Xbox Live, nothing happened.

So after 3 days of overseas call centers I finally got somewhere. They finally decided to repair or replace the console. So they will be sending me a "coffin" to return my xbox in. I will be without for 2 or 3 weeks, but since I have a new house to get into I think that will be a blessing!

Besides that the closing on the new house is on the 18th which is quickly drawing near. Hope to see you at the new house!

2 comments:

Warren said...

Doh! That's too bad re: XBox. I'm getting tired of buying new hardware and having issues with it over and over again.

I'll check out CoD4. You need to go grab Halo 3, too, because that's what all my friends and I are playing.

So what's your Gamer Tag? :)

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Hey Ya'll,
We're so glad that you're so to see that you are going to move back to Bartlett!